Sunday, April 10, 2011

Hello and Goodmorning..I think?

 So I had a real talk with a good friend of mine last night. It was discussing my feelings towards my music, if I really wanted it, how I felt with the current music game and the hard work need to reach the area that I want to be at. Man.....people don't ever think of the effort or time it takes to get to the fame and power. They just assume that you get found, signed, and BOOM..everything is gold, alcohol and girls. (The girls part isn't to bad tho) haha, naw but Its a mess load of hard work. I've been stressing out lately with this whole thing. Things haven't been going exactly to smooth with the plan I set down, but when life gives you lemons instead of apples, you make a sour ass apple juice and throw some sugar in that shit! So anyways, I came to the conclusion that I should assemble my own studio instead of always waiting on others to work their time with me. I have allllllll this music to record. I don't have time to waste. I gotta do what i gotta do, to be where I gotta be. Thats real..So to everyone whose struggling with problems(music-wise or not) I hope this helps. Fix them yourself instead of waiting for others. This is your life, you take control of it and take it where you want to go. Their is no such thing as Destiny..Only how bad you really want something.

-Rucus-

No comments:

Post a Comment